Release Notes for Sencha Touch 0.90
Release Notes: June 17, 2010
Version Number: 0.90
New In This Release
Welcome to the very first public beta release of Sencha Touch. We’re incredibly excited for you to see what we’ve been working on and to get your feedback and comments on what we’ve built!
Overview of the Product
Known Issues & Recommendations
- Form entry on Android does not operate correctly. Element positions are not reported correctly back to the OS and leads to unexpected behaviors.
- The API for Sortable list views will change before release. If you are using this API heavily, you should anticipate that your code will break with each beta update.
- Nested Lists are not based on the List component in beta, but will be for final Release.
- Picker API and behavior will change before release. At the moment it's possible to give it parameters that result in incorrect behavior.
- The Maps and Carousel components both respond to swipe events resulting in a carousel transition and a map drag at the same time. These will be disambiguated in the final release.
- While HTML5 video and audio operate correctly in basic use, when HTML5 video is combined with touch events or transitions, there is a likelihood of browser crashes. These are known WebKit issues.
- The video component on Android works correctly only with Google sourced videos (YouTube etc.). This appears to be an issue with Android video decoding.
- Please be aware that HTML5 audio and video tags should be explicitly tested before deployment since there are issues with cross-platform codec operation
- Maps have occasional rendering issues.
- Swappable list headers are hidden during fast scrolls. This will be changed for final release.
- Android occasionally drops the initial drag event for draggable components.
- Fields in toolbar require restyling.
- Incorrect viewport sizing on initial page load on Android 2.1 may result in improper layout.